Tips on getting into a research internship program
2. Do not miss the deadlines.
3. Many programs are competitive. Keep your GPA high!
4. Do research with Cal Poly Pomona Physics Faculty starting your sophomore year.
- NSF REU (National Science Foundation, Research Experience for Undergraduates) -Searchable, organized by disciplines
- NSF REU Physics
- NSF REU Astronomical Sciences
- McNair Scholars Program (on campus)
- Summer Programs at JPL (Jet Propulsion Lab)
- Caltech SURF (Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship) - Deadline February 22, 2008
- NASA USRP (Undergraduate Student Research Program) - Deadline for Fall 2008 Session is February 29, 2008
- Many research opportunities in Sciences compiled by Sonoma State University - Opportunities for Summer 2008
- Research Opportunities at Sonoma State University
- At the University of Chicago
- Long list of Math and Mathematical Physics Opportunities from the American Mathematical Society
- Summer Research Program for Undergraduates at Delaware State Univ., Center for Research and Education in Optical Sciences and Applications (CREOSA) - Deadline April 14, 2008